H.B. No. 2256
relating to the terms of court of the 112th Judicial District.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:
SECTION 1. Section 24.214(b), Government Code, is amended
to read as follows:
(b) The terms of the 112th District Court begin:
(1) in Crockett County on the first Monday in April and
the third Monday in September;
(2) in Pecos County on the first Mondays in [
May[ ,] and November [ and the second Monday in July];
(3) in Reagan County on the first Mondays in March and
(4) in Sutton County on the third Monday in March and
the first Monday in September; and
(5) in Upton County on the first Monday in February and
the second Monday in June.
SECTION 2. This Act takes effect September 1, 2005.
President of the Senate Speaker of the House
I certify that H.B. No. 2256 was passed by the House on April
22, 2005, by a non-record vote.
Chief Clerk of the House
I certify that H.B. No. 2256 was passed by the Senate on May
12, 2005, by the following vote: Yeas 31, Nays 0.
Secretary of the Senate