HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
COMMITTEE: Appropriations - S/C on Article III
TIME & DATE: 7:30 AM, Friday, February 20, 2015
The Subcommittee on Article III anticipates hearing testimony regarding House budget recommendations pertaining to Article III including:
· Texas School for the Deaf
· Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
· Special Provisions for the School for the Blind and Visually Impaired and School for the Deaf
· Teacher Retirement System
· Optional Retirement Program
· Texas Education Agency
· Windham School District
· Overview of Health Related Institutions
· Baylor College of Medicine
· University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
· University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
· University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Public testimony will be taken.
Agenda items not considered during this hearing may be carried over to a future schedule.
For more detailed information, please see agenda posted outside the Appropriations Committee hearing room, E1.030.
Notice of this meeting was announced from the house floor.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance, such as a sign language interpreter, are requested to contact Stacey Nicchio at (512) 463-0850, 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.