HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
COMMITTEE: Appropriations - S/C on Article III
TIME & DATE: 7:30 AM, Monday, February 20, 2017
The Subcommittee on Article III will hear testimony regarding House budget recommendations for the following:
· Texas Education Agency
· Windham School District
· Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
· Texas School for the Deaf
· Specials Provisions for the School for the Blind and Visually Impaired and School for the Deaf
· Teacher Retirement System
· Optional Retirement System
· Junior Colleges/Community Colleges
Public testimony will be taken and may be limited to two minutes.
Agenda items not considered during this hearing may be carried over to a future schedule.
For more detailed information, please see agenda posted outside the Appropriations Committee hearing room, E1.030.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance, such as a sign language interpreter, are requested to contact Stacey Nicchio at (512) 463-0850, 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.