HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
COMMITTEE: Appropriations - S/C on Articles I, IV & V
TIME & DATE: 7:30 AM, Monday, February 20, 2017
The Subcommittee on Articles I, IV, and V will hear testimony regarding House budget recommendations for the following:
· Overview of Criminal Justice Data Analysis
· Alcoholic and Beverage Commission
· Department of Criminal Justice
· Board of Pardon and Paroles
· Commission on Fire Protection
· Commission on Jail Standards
· Juvenile Justice Department
· Commission on Law Enforcement
· Military Department
· Department of Public Safety
· Special Provisions Relating to Public Safety and Criminal Justice Agencies
Public testimony will be taken and may be limited to two minutes.
Agenda items not considered during this hearing may be carried over to a future schedule.
For more details, see agenda posted outside Appropriations committee hearing room E1.030.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance, such as a sign language interpreter, are requested to contact Stacey Nicchio at (512) 463-0850, 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.