HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
COMMITTEE: Appropriations - S/C on Articles I, IV & V
TIME & DATE: 7:30 AM, Monday, February 11, 2019
The subcommittee on Articles I, IV, and V will meet to hear testimony on House Budget recommendations for the following agencies:
· Secretary of State
· Office of the Governor & Trusteed Programs
· Commission on the Arts
· Commission on State Emergency Communications
· Texas Facilities Commission and Revenue Bonds for Lease Payments
· Texas Public Finance Authority and General Obligation Bond Debt Service
· Texas Historical Commission
· Employee Retirement System and Social Security and Benefit Replacement Pay
· Pension Review Board
· Texas Emergency Services Retirement System
· Bond Review Board
Public testimony will be taken and may be limited to five minutes.
Agenda items not considered during this hearing may be carried over to a future schedule.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance, such as a sign language interpreter, are requested to contact Stacey Nicchio at (512) 463-0850, 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.