HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
COMMITTEE: Appropriations - S/C on Articles VI, VII & VIII
TIME & DATE: 7:30 AM, Tuesday, February 12, 2019
The subcommittee on Articles VI, VII, and VIII will meet to hear testimony on House budget recommendations for the following agencies:
· General Land Office and Veterans' Land Board
· Railroad Commission of Texas
· Texas Department of Agriculture
· Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
· Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
· Texas Animal Health Commission
· Texas Water Development Board
· Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board
· Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Compact Commission
Public testimony will be taken and may be limited to five minutes.
Agenda items not considered during this hearing may be carried over to a future schedule.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance, such as a sign language interpreter, are requested to contact Stacey Nicchio at (512) 463-0850, 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.