NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
TIME & DATE: 9:00 AM, Wednesday, January 30, 2019
PLACE: E1.036 (Finance Room)
Any unfinished business will be moved to a later date, to be determined.
Any supporting written materials for the hearing must be provided to the Senate Finance Committee (SFC) 2 full business days before your scheduled hearing day. Please submit 50 copies to the SFC, and 6 copies to the LBB. The hearing schedule is subject to change. Agencies should consult the postings regularly and maintain contact with SFC staff.
Oral testimony is limited to 3 minutes. If providing written testimony, bring 40 copies, with your name on each copy, to the Assistant Clerk during the hearing.
· Oral testimony: fill out a paper witness card and submit to the Assistant Clerk.
· Oral and written testimony: fill out a paper witness card and hold on to your documents until your name is called.
· Position only: register using the Senate kiosk located in the extension hallways or by going to http://swrs on public-capitol.
· Written testimony only: register your position using the Senate kiosk then bring 40 copies, with your name on each copy, to the Assistant Clerk, during the hearing.
The afternoon hearing will reconvene 30 minutes after adjournment of the Senate.
LBB presentation documents can be found at: http://www.lbb.state.tx.us/Legislative_Session.aspx?Session=86
To consider the following:
Article VI - Natural Resources
General Land Office and Veteran's Land Board
Department of Agriculture
Parks and Wildlife Department
Animal Health Commission
Soil and Water Conservation Board
Water Development Board
· Debt Service Payments- Non-Self Supporting G.O Bonds
Commission on Environmental Quality
Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Compact Commission